Jan 9, 2009

vacation

posted by peanut butter sandwhich

Okay so here is my first post. I woke up extra early so I could compose my thoughts. Jareth ("the bear"), responded by also waking up early and promptly dropping a huge poo. Then he wanted eggs. Two eggs. He always asks for two eggs. This is a dumb post.

Let us instead go on vacation. I've been on "vacation" for a couple of months now, that's the nature of my trade - you work yourself out of work. Then you get a nice long vacation with your kids.

Jareth and I went with Maisy and her friends to a tropical island and part of this ongoing vacation recently.



Tellulah brought sandwhiches.






It was a good vacation. I played guitar. My guitar playing was perfect and the sandwhiches were perfect and Jarbear didn't get a full-body sunburn.

Pretty soon now I'll be back to waking up at 4:30 am, coffee and getting dirty before they're even awake. I'm going to miss these mornings.

Jareth is driving a Hot Wheels car in his eggs.

I better go... thanks for reading my post :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment