Jan 4, 2009

since this will never be read

 

This has become one of those things you build up in your head too much for so long that eventually you implode. and also never get it done.

I suppose I should be sharing a little about myself and what kind of a blog this is going to be,but i spent three hours last night just choosing a theme but I'm still pretty unsure about all that still. Beside, shouldn't there be a page somewhere here that says all that?

So i am smashing down the inner voices saying goodbye. goodbye to my whiny inner-self self-assigned pressure for a perfect first post. goodbye to fear of sounding like an idiot (at least this first time, I'm sure it will come back tomorrow).

Is it a bad sign to be saying goodbye in your first post?

No wait, I'm not going to start that again.

 

I think I will just attempt to get over my neurotic fear of an imperfect first post and just share some cute pictures of my kids.

 

Oh and so I'm including a really useful link, here you go.Launch ball game

No comments:

Post a Comment